- Can you count in English? If you need some practice, go to this website,
then do these work sheets: 1, 2, 3
Remember some false friends, too.
- Learn adverbs of time (seasons and months among other things) Look at some phrases that might be useful, as well.
- Learn the days of the week by doing a reading comprehension.
- Learn how to tell the time: 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6
- Look at an interactive time zone map and another website with time zones. Memorize the time zones.
- Do a gap-exercise on time zones in Europe.
- Then you should be able to write about the time zones (on level A2).