Various tasks leading students to level A2.
- Learn shopping vocabulary (bablenet)
clothes: vocabulary list; exercises 1, 2
- Check your vocabulary.
Listen to the words, then write them.
Look at the pictures, then write what the food is called in British English.
- Do an interactive food game on web marketing for kids
It's a game for little ones, but grown-ups might learn something, too.
- Answer the questions of a fashion survey. (A2)
Then you might rewrite your text by using linking words and a wider range of vocabulary. (B1)
- Learn some more vocabulary by doing a gap-exercise. (A2 - B1)
- Task on Buy Nothing Day.
- Learn to write shopping dialogues.
shopping phrases: 1, 2, 3, 4
shopping dialogues: 1, 2, 3
After having done these exercises, you should write a dialogue yourself. (A2)