Various tasks leading students to level A2 (B1).
- Learn vocabulary.
vocabulary lists with German translations: vegetarian, meat, seafood, spices, fruit
vocabulary with pictures: food, website with seafood
Play hangman and other games: vegetable and fruit
What are Austrians and Brits supposed to eat?
- Check your vocabulary.
Listen to the words, then write them.
Look at the pictures, then write what the food is called in British English.
- Learn some vocabulary by going grocery shopping.
- Do an interactive food game on web marketing for kids
It's a game for little ones, but grown-ups might learn something, too.
- Read some food facts.
- Answer the questions of a food survey.
Summarize the facts by writing a paragraph on your eating habits. (A2)
Then you might rewrite your text by using linking words and a wider range of vocabulary. (B1)
- Read about healthy food: The Food Guide Pyramid.
- Check your BMI. (A2)
Read a text on (not) gaining weight.
- Dialogues at a restaurant: 1, 2
After having done these exercises, you should write a dialogue yourself. (A2)
- Texts on eating habits: 1, 2
After having done these exercises, you should write a text about your eating habits. (A2)